Question concerning VIP package?

February 23, 2013

Hey, New to the board but a HUGE longtime ZZ Top fan. My wife recently surprised me with 2nd row VIP package for an unpcoming show in May. I was curious if anyone knows if it is possible to get something signed during this time, such as an album cover? I wanted to know what everyone's experince has been? Thanks in advance and looking forward to finally meeting my heroes.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Question concerning VIP package?

February 23, 2013

OUCH! I just finished reading some of the past experinces - man, that is really strange. I guess just the chance to get a photo with the band is a blessing. Hope they change their minds in the future. Wish they still offered a signed poster or print.

2. RE: Question concerning VIP package?

February 27, 2013

You will get to stand behind the band and get a picture which will be posted on the website. You may get to say hello or a few words and that is about it. You won't get anything signed. I have not gotten my signed poster yet and I went to the show in Aug 2012. Good luck!!!

3. Re: Question concerning VIP package?

February 28, 2013

Hmmmm, not much of a "meet & greet", eh? This is the first time I have ever paid to meet someone, period. I figured just the chance of standing beside Gibbons is cool enough. I wonder if everyone will get to submit a question (question & answer sesson)?

4. Re: Question concerning VIP package?

February 28, 2013
  5. Re: Question concerning VIP package?

March 6, 2013