NEW VIP ADDITION!!

February 3, 2013

It looks like Ground Control and ZZ have listened. The new VIP packages include a Q & A session with the guyzz in addition to the photograph. I certainly hope it is true. I would purchase this and would love to hear from anyone that purchases the experience.
Twinrebzz

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

February 17, 2013

I am Stationed in Germany and I will be buying a few VIP tickets IF they come available soon. I am from Corpus Christi Texas and I remember a friend telling me ZZ played at the Skating rink there CC SKATES. Awsome !!! My mother is from Houston Born and Raised ....can't wait for the concert.

SGT Duwayne Counts Jr

2. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

February 21, 2013

It's certainly 'something' but I think the questions are limited to three questions for the whole group. In addition, you'll notice they got rid of the SIGNED lithograph.

3. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

February 28, 2013

Let's get this straight - they got rid of the signed litho for a mere THREE QUESTIONS per group of 40 or 50??? WTF? My granddad had a term for this kind of crap - CLIPJOINT! If they got rid of something of value then it should have been replaced with something substantial, not a drive-by Q & A. Why can't the guys sit down and sign one item per person? What would it hurt to say a few words to each person who paid for the "MEET & GREET" experience? Sounds like someone from the BBB needs to be notified. What a sham - falsely advertised. Wished we had never gotten into this mess!

4. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

February 28, 2013
  5. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

March 17, 2013

I went to the concert last night in Melbourne Australia and was one of the 8 who had VIP pass for the meet and greet.
    I must say they guys were just great.
    We all had our photo's taken and had a brief chat.
    Well worth the money, would do it all again.
    Whilst we were with ZZ Top, Guns and Roses kept walking through "trying to steal the limelight"
    Great night......

6. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

March 18, 2013

WHAT WERE THE RULES OF THE MEET & GREET? WERE YOU ALLOWED TO SHAKE HANDS OR GET AN AUTOGRAPH?
    Twinrebzz

7. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

March 18, 2013

Rules were:
    No shaking hands as some wanker previously would not let go of one of the guys hand.
    No photo's as they would up load an official photo onto this website in a few days.
    No Autographs
    But they did allow to have a quick chat and ask a few questions.
    For my money it was worth it.
    The guys are a lot smaller in height than I thought they would be.

8. Re: NEW VIP ADDITION!!

May 5, 2013

I got the VIP experience in Concho, OK
    The seats were awesome. Lots of pictures and vids with the cellphone.
    Next time I will bring the digital camera.
    The meet and greet was ok, I guess I expected too much.
    I guess their autographs are too valuable.
    I will be going to the Austin, TX show in Oct. as a VIP again.
    Forgot to mention that I was in the third row and people from the back rows
    moved in front of us as the concert started. Security should had been there
    to move them back.