Zap avatar Zap

Do these autographs look legit ?

January 20, 2013

The concert was in October 2012. It took until January 2013 to get the litho. Do these autographs look authentic ?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Do these autographs look legit ?

January 20, 2013

Yes they do to me. VERY authentic. Just my opinion.
    Twinrebzz

2. Re: Do these autographs look legit ?

January 20, 2013

Hi Zap-

I agree. Those are the real deal.

Sr. Volto

3. Zap avatar Zap

Re: Do these autographs look legit ?

January 20, 2013

Here's a good close-up:

4. Re: Do these autographs look legit ?

January 21, 2013

In my opinion, they look legit. Very consistant with the PSA authenticated items. The poster that Ground Control sent me was a total fake. The signatures were nothing close to how they actually sign their names. Ground Control tried to argue with me saying that it was the band's fault, not theirs. Then they said that Billy had recently told the band that they needed to "clean up" their signatures and penmanship.
    After 2 months of arguing, I finally threatened a lawsuit. They said it wouldn't hold up because they send out what the band sends them. I told them it would hold up because I entered into a contract with GC (not the band) when I bought the VIP package. Therefore, GC was responsible for sending me an authentic one or they would be liable for breach of contract, fraud, and plenty of punative damages.

...So they finally sent me a new poster with legit signatures. I still have the fake one that the bastards tried to screw me with. Unfortunately, I bet there are hundreds of people that didn't bother to look up what the signatures look like and don't even know that they got hosed by GC.

5. Re: Do these autographs look legit ?

February 1, 2013

Yes I have had several in person they match well

6. Zap avatar Zap

February 17, 2013

Thanks everyone. I was 99% sure they were real but wanted some more opinions. I also had a local artist look at it and she says they are genuine also. I knew about the fake ones (silver pen) being sent out so I called ground control and made it very clear if I got one of those, I would file a complaint with the NC Attorney Generals Office.

A few days later I had my poster.

What have I learned from this? NEVER buy tickets from anyone but Ticket-Master or the venue itself.

Rock on..

7. Zap avatar Zap

February 17, 2013

I also had it framed and here it is hanging on my wall. The poster matches the wallpaper pretty good too LOL !