Camera allowed ?

September 11, 2012

Are camera allowed? WE really want to be able to take pictures when we go to the Oct 14th show in Huntsville, AL.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Camera allowed ?

September 12, 2012

I think in general ZZTOP does not allow cameras. However, it really depends on how security handles it. I have been to one and they absolutely allowed NO cameras and threatened to remove you from the concert if you brought one out. Another I went to said the same thing and when we used our phone cameras they came over and immeadiately made us put them away, no big deal really. But the good news is there are 3 others I went to (all on front row) and I had my Nikon 3100 with me and I took tons of pictures and video and no one said anything! I have some great shots! So I say take the camera, take a chance and see what happens :)

2. Re: Camera allowed ?

September 16, 2012

I was front row at the Mansfield, MA show, and everyone was taking pictures. I say that you should have absolutely no problem bringing in a camera. I bring a camera to every single show I go to! Why not??? I pay good money to these bands!!! Plus, we live in America...land of the free, home of the brave baby!!