Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 24, 2012

I haven't used my free tickets in about 9 years and wanted to catch their show in Huntsville Al. I contacted the fan club but they won't return my call. How do I go about getting my free tickets?

Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 26, 2012

Check your in box messages

2. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 26, 2012

Thanks!! I'll let you know.

3. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 27, 2012

trainarollin wrote:
    Check your in box messages

Thanks for the advice!! Received a message today from him concerning my tickets.

4. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 27, 2012

Hope it was the news you were looking for?

5. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

August 28, 2012

trainarollin wrote:
    Hope it was the news you were looking for?

That would be 2 thumbs up!! Thanks again!

6. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

April 30, 2013

The last time I was able to score my Free Life time fan club tour tickets was 2010.

A few years before that it went away, but an upset fan filed a lawsuit and it was reinstated.

Good Luck and Have Mercy.
    Max

7. Re: Do lifetime members still receive free tickets??

April 30, 2013

Really, a fan filed a lawsuit? I'm a Lifetime Member. I've gotten over 30 tickets since 1986, some meet & greets, etc. They've done enough for the members. A real fan supports the band by buying tickets once in a while and not expecting a handout every year. It was a $100.00 investment, back when tickets cost $13.

In 2009 when they were on tour with Aerosmith, the band left me 2 tickets 12th row center (not marked comp, the band had to pay for them as it was a "no comp" tour per Aerosmith) The tickets had a face price of $170 Each. Along with the tickets were 2 aftershow passes where the band said hello to us and signed a couple things.

What more do you want?