DIAMOND VIP TICKETS

June 25, 2012

I JUST HAD 6 DIAMOND TICKETS TO THE DALLAS CONCERT JUNE 24, 2012. A SUMMARY.
1. I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS. I GOT 2ND ROW SEATS.
2. CONCERT STARTED AT 7 PM. WE WERE TOLD TO BE THERE AT 5 PM. IT WAS 100 DEGREES IN TEXAS. WE ASSUMED FOR THE PICTURE SESSION.
3. WE ARRIVED TO A HALF ASS VIP TEN (THAT ANYBODY COULD ENTER AFTER 7 PM) AND COULD NOT EVEN SHOP UNTIL GATES OPENED AT 6. I TRIED TO BUY SOME SHIRTS THEN BUT CROWD WAS TOO BIG. AND TOO HOT.
4. ZZTOP STARTED LATE, ABOUT 9:20 OR 9:30. AS SOON AS THEY STARTED SECURITY LET THE MASSES RUSH INTO THE FRONT AISLES AND THE FRONT SEATS. EVEN ON ROW 1! DEAD CENTER. THERE WAS BARELY SPACE FOR ONE PERSON BUT 3 WERE CROWDING IN. I ASKED SECURITY WHAT THE HELL HELL WAS GOING ON. HE SAID "BAND SAYS OPEN UP FRONT WHEN THEY START PLAYING." I CAN SEE OPEN UP THE AISLES TOWARDS THE END. BUT THE SEATS TWO. I HAD A DRUNK GUY CLIMB OVER THE SEAT FROM BEHIND MY WIFE SCRAMBLING TO THE FRONT. OUR VIEW WAS BLOCKED BY FORM 6'5" GUYS AND GILRS THAT HOGGED IN THE FRONT ROW WITHOUT TICKETS. THE ACOUSTICS SUCKED AS DID THE SONG SELECTION. I BUY VIP FRONT ROW DAMN NEAR MONTLY FOR CONCERTS. THIS WAS NOT VIP. IT WAS NOT FRONT ROW AND IT WAS A HUGE HUGE RIPOFF. I HAVE SEEN ZZTOP BEFORE BUT NEVER AGAIN. NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH A POORLY RUN OPERATION. ZZTOP IS DOING THEMSELVES A HUGE DISSERVICE BY ALLOWING WHOEVER IS RUNNING THEIR SHOWS TO DO THIS. IT IS A RIPOFF. WE THREW OFF OUR VIP CARDS ON THE FLOOR AND SAID WE AREN'T VIPS, WE ARE SUCKERS! SAVE UR MONEY FOLKS. THIS VIP DIAMOND AND GOLD PACKAGE IS A RIPOFF. READ OTHER REVIEWS ABOUT THE PICTURES

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: DIAMOND VIP TICKETS

September 6, 2012

To ZSTAR7....I wish I read your post before I bought my VIP ticket to the Mansfield show this Saturday (9/8/12). I STILL haven't received any confirmation from Ground Control LLC yet regarding this VIP thing that I paid for!! WTF! I heard that quite a few people got ripped off! I would EXPECT that someone from ZZ Top's managment would be controlling or overseeing the VIP promotion! It doesn't look good for the band, if it's own fans are getting ripped off by an outside company.