SHOW in St. Augustine

June 3, 2012

Any Floridians going to St. Augustine on June 8th???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SHOW in St. Augustine

June 3, 2012

Will drive up from Stuart June 8 then the following Friday night drive over to Estero on June 15.

2. RE: SHOW in St. Augustine

June 4, 2012

Flagler Beach here. I posted a question regarding tix a little while ago. Someone wrote back it's "show ID at window" and go in. The last show at St. Augustine Amphitheatre was this way, so I'm assuming I don't need a ticket. Today is Monday and the show is in four days. This will be my fourth time seeing ZZ.....First was in 1979 at some huge outdoor all day festival at the Tangerine Bowl. Saw them another time around 1996 or 1997 at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach(was the best of the three shows I've seen them play) and I think in Jacksonville, God only knows when....

Really looking forward to this show as Ive been relearning tons of ZZTop since I replaced the stock Gibson pickups in my 2000 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic. I couldn't give that guitar away a few months ago. Decided to change the Classic pickups with a set of Seymore Duncan Professional Floor Model Pearly Gates I pickep up on ebay for $100. Now I won't get rid of it anymore than the Rev. Willie G. would unload Pearly Gates. The damn thing sounds just like her!!!!! Anyway, cant wait to hear the tones I've loved since I was a kid. Should be a great show, the Amphitheatre is a great place, North Florida vibe.....

3. RE: SHOW in St. Augustine

June 5, 2012

Native os Saint Augustine here! Retired this week
    After 30 years in military; celebrating with my
    Fiancée and daughter. Third time seeing them
    In past years. It'll be one helluva show!
    Doc Woody

4. Re: SHOW in St. Augustine

June 7, 2012

Tomorrow @ St. Augustine Amphitheater in St. Augustine, FL
    I will be finally getting the pleasure of seeing ZZ Top Perform
    since 20 years ago. Very pumped up, about it. I am so stoked that I saw
    the ad @ the Jacksonville, Florida Music store.

5. Re: SHOW in St. Augustine

June 8, 2012

Rain,rain, go away!!!!!!!!!!!!