got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 2, 2012

hi new here. live 10 minutes from the venue so I attend a lot of concerts there. recently saw Tom Petty and then The Eagles

called ticketmaster and there were 2 tickets off to the side but front row! works for me, I'm only 5 feet tall can't wait

you will love the venue, its great. hope to meet some of you there

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 3, 2012

Pity those buying the unsold VIPs dumped on the market a week before the show get their tix before those who paid long ago through groundcontrol.

There is a lesson in there for those who are paying attention. That's why no one buys expensive VIPs any more. Just wait for the drops.

2. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 3, 2012

these were not vip tickets, but just regular seats. I often wait til later on Ticketmaster to see if anything opens up nearer to a concert. most of the time I get good seats that way

3. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 3, 2012

Let us know how that photo with the band turns out. Oh.

4. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 7, 2012

So did Ticketmaster have any parking passes or anything? I bought my tickets off of here and there wasn't any. I went and saw Shinedown play there two years ago and I had to buy a parking pass. I'm just checking before I get there and figure out I am screwed.

5. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 8, 2012

I got mine from Ticketmaster and there was a parking pass included. maybe you can call them and get one thru them- should be free

6. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 9, 2012

Parking passes for Alpharetta Verizon Encore Amphitheater should always be included with the ticket. If not, go pick one up from the box office for free. VIP package did not come with VIP Parking, just Lot C, but no big deal as they are very close.

Still very little info from ground control by way of the promoter. Be at the box office 5:00 - 5:45 to get passes and early access, but none of the usual legal crap about signing, handshakes, etc. That must be coming at the box office. Ground Control is good for other bands so the band's mgt is the problem. I got front row for Coop in Knoxville on Tuesday night and GC shipped those tix long, long ago. If this was going to be Will Call they should have said so from the beginning.

7. Re: got tickets for Alpharetta GA

June 9, 2012

more info if anyone needs it.

you can bring one unopened beverage ( water, soda) into the park. I always do because bottled water is 4 bucks there.

in case of rain, you can bring one of those collapsible umbrellas but not a full sized one

and forecast says possible rain right now