wtf

June 2, 2012

i still cant get over they canceld PA i cant see them its a 7 8 hour drive in any direction to another show and there on week days so i can miss work what the fuck im so pissed i got fucked and still have gotten my refund ,i just have a feeling there also done touring for ever and i missed them just wanted to meet them well some folks want million dollars, some want the cure for cancer , aids me i just wanted to meet zz top pretty sad eh? well its just a dream and ive got no hope but one can dream i guess

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: wtf

June 8, 2012

Don't count on this being their last tour. My husband and I had our first date at the ZZ Top concert March 26, 1986, celebrated my 40th birthday May 8, 2010 with them and will celebrate the remission of my cancer with them this Sunday. They'll be back around, and when you get to see them live, it will be excellent. Sorry you got caught in a not so happy situation, but I promise, they are worth the wait.

2. Re: wtf

June 9, 2012

That's a powerful illustration of how music touches us and is such a huge part of memorie. All the very best to both of you x
    I'm talkin' 'bout that outlaw X...

3. Re: wtf

June 10, 2012

If the St. Augustine show was any indication, they won't be off the road for awhile. While other bands from back in the day most often sound like Tribute bands of themselves, ZZTop is I believe at the peak of their career.They've never sounded better. And the new album is supposed to be a killer. Fourth time I've seen them since 1979(Deguello Tour) and this is the best they have ever played live in front of me. Much like the "Live in Texas" DVD, except the "X" factor from seeing them do it live. I love the Honyburst Les Paul Billy used to end the show. Looks just like my #1 with the Pearly Gates in them. The Reverend still rules. Can't wait to see them again, and again, and again!!!!!!!