Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

May 28, 2012

First saw the boys opening up for Alice Copper in 1973,with many shows after that.
been a lifetime fanclub member since it began 1985.
Suppose to get 2 tickets and 2 aftershow passess for 1 show a year.
Now for the 3rd time tickets only,no aftershow for us lifetimers.
All they want is the cash for them now.No LOVE for us oldtimers
WHAT A PITY.
Too bad no way to let the boys here what they are doing to us.
I put up a stink last night to try and get the passes to no avail.

ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMENS now

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

June 4, 2012

Wow,that sucks! I sent off for that in 86 but didnt have the 50bones I think it was.Didnt you get a jacket with that as well? Thats a shame bout the passes,so you got to hang out w/them till 3 yrs ago?
    I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU,JACK!...AND LET THE MACHINE SPEAK!

2. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

June 4, 2012

It's not about the Benjamens. I'm a Lifer and probably have gotten free tickets to over 15 shows, at least 10 meet & greets where a member or all the members showed up just to say hello or whatever. Can't really complain. At least they are still giving us 2 tickets. In reality, it would be cheaper for them to refund what would be the unused portion of the $100.00 that we fell we were shorted...ummm, I think we would owe them. Really, just let it go.... If you really want to show them "the love", buy a VIP M&G package and give something back to them for their years of generosity.

3. RE: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

August 23, 2012

All I ever got for free was a shot glass lol. I've been a lifer too how the heck are y'all getting free tickets??

4. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

August 23, 2012

I never got a shot glass. Anyway, I always kept in touch with address changes, etc. Many did not.

5. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

August 23, 2012

They actually started the fan club in '83. My lifetime member number is 004. I was the 4th one to sign up. I've seen them 8 times but it's been about 9 years since I've been to one of their shows. Do lifetime members still get 2 free concert tickets? If so how do we go about getting them. I haven't received anything through the mail in YEARS and my calls to the fan club headquarters go unanswered. Can anybody help a brother out?

6. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

January 10, 2013

Hi, I am also a lifetime member in the UK. Last time they toured I did not tickets because I could not find out how to get them. What is the process for this? Can anyone tell me? If not, does anyone know the e-mail address of the fan club? Cheers. Martin

7. Re: Lifetime fan club members scr_wed again

February 8, 2013

Similar story I guess. Lifelong fan and member of the fan club, the tickets and correspondence has been dwindling over the years, even with me contacting the club via an old EMail account. Nothing,No reply. They will be playing just down the road from me in the UK and even a comment, a reply, a statement along the lines of "we don't do member tickets anymore", would not be pleasing but I could do something based upon it!