is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 25, 2012

that blows i had the best tickets i have ever had for a concert and i hear its canceled gotta be the worst news next someone dieing even then i dont know im bummed out and angry

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 25, 2012

the newspaper says scheduling conflict cancelation wtf but the site says still going on

2. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 25, 2012

no rescheduled date that blows like you just killed my whole family and then came back to shoot my dog too type of shit this sux

3. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 28, 2012

not only did i get boned on the vip but , theres only one billy gibbons and all the other bands playing near hear this year suck they suck bad im so pissed everybodys talking about how great there show was and how there vip 's were wtf im fucking sore they cancel a week before the show only been waiting all year hold those tix all that time and thinking yeah this is gonna be cool looking forward, and the light at the end of the tunnel has been disconnected

4. RE: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 29, 2012

no acknowledgement to sorry , nothing im pissed still

5. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 29, 2012

really does suck , shame they didnt send an email to people , i almost made the 2 hour ride
    how are we getting our money back ?

6. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 30, 2012

i did get my refund today

7. Re: is it true montage pa show is canceld

May 30, 2012

how i been callen them like crazy and i didnot get mine did you get a call or an email please reply n let me know