Tickets, when????

May 22, 2012

I ordered a ticket for the St. Augustin show quite awhile back from GROUNDCTRL.com which I believe I got to from this site. I think the show is June 8th, and I'm getting worried I'm not getting my ticket. Any help out there? Getting nervous as I dont want to miss the Reverend and the Double Headed Rhythm Monster.......By the way, today is May 22, 2012. Thanks ahead for any replies.....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Tickets, when????

May 22, 2012

i called ground control i dont get mine till the day of the concert at the concert they said brind my i d so yeah im feared up a bit to but i paid so i hope it works out

2. Re: Tickets, when????

May 22, 2012

i going to montage pa show

3. Re: Tickets, when????

May 23, 2012

Thanks for that bit of info Clutch. I was going to start calling if I didn't get any answers here. I went to go see the Hendrix Experience( The tour with Kenny Wayne, not the original!!!) at the same venue and it worked out great just bringing ID. You've taken a big load off my mind. I'm sure if that's what they told you it should be fine. Just walk to the ticket window, hand them a license and you're in. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!