Winston-Salem N.C. Show

April 17, 2012

June 1st---Drivin' from Marietta Ohio to Winston-Salem N.C. to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary!!
with ZZ TOP!!!!! We'll be wearing our club taco shirts in the orchestra pit YEEEEHAAAA!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Winston-Salem N.C. Show

April 21, 2012

My wife and I just purchased the diamond package for glen allen va and after reading how some people in past shows were treated with the same package after the show I'm wondering if we did the right thing. I love zz top, have for years but if our 500 dollar purchase is gonna amount to a "rush through" I'll be dissapointed. If you have any experience with this let us know.

2. RE: Winston-Salem N.C. Show

April 21, 2012

As stated before, it is what it is. Nothing states that there is a sit down and conversation with the guyzz. For $250.00 each you get a chance to get your photo made with the best American rock & roll band in history. I have participated in one meet & greet in 2010. It was rather quick but I cherished that opportunity and will never forget it. KISS charges up to $1250.00 for the same thing.

We all have to remember that all 3 of them will be 62 years old at the end of this year. Touring, doing media interviews in each city night after night, giving it all you got each show, and getting back on the bus and heading out every night has to be taxing on them. They have given us all unmatched music and entertainment for 43 years now. Yes, I would give anything to have the opportunity to just get 10 minutes with them but I do know that will probably never happen.

I would be willing to bet that both of you will be glad you spent the money. Good luck to you both!
    Twinrebzz

3. RE: Winston-Salem N.C. Show

April 21, 2012

$250 is a bargain.

4. Re: Winston-Salem N.C. Show

May 23, 2012

My dad brought the eliminator home one night after work in the 90's when I was in highschool.
    I was not not even six when that album was released. A twelve pack of beer a pack of cigarettes
    and that album are all I need. Isn't "I need you tonight" the ultimate strip club song behind
    "A fool for your stockings" and "We've got tonight" by Seger. I want to still be pals with all of the gals.