the new album is really good

September 13, 2012

it's better then i expected its too easy manana is a real cool song

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: the new album is really good

September 16, 2012

Figured the album would be a return to bluesy roots with Reuben involved. Like the whole album really well overall, absolutely love Its To Easy, it has the it factor that makes a song great!!!!!!!

2. Re: the new album is really good

September 21, 2012

Excellent album. Would like to see "I Don't Wanna Lose, Lose You," and "Flyin' High" as singles.

3. Re: the new album is really good

October 1, 2012

Its the best thing they have done since Antenna, an absolute gem. Not a duff track therein.

Welcome back chaps!!

Now then, what about Dusty and Frank getting a few tunes onto the next one..... Dustys singing is great on this one.

4. Re: the new album is really good

October 2, 2012

The new album is great. But the Best Best Buy Exclusive with the two additonal tracks is the way to go. Threshold of a Breakdown has such a cool back beat and groove and Driveby Lover has a great riff and is a a lot of fun to sing along with. I think its time for ZZ top get the next song out on the airwaves to keep the interest up. One of the best rock albums in years. Perhaps I Don't Want to Loose, Loose You would be a good one for airplay.

5. Re: the new album is really good

October 7, 2012

Having heard it at least 10 times now I reckon it is one of their best. It certainly is a distillation of everything about the bands music that I really like. Not a duff, or even close to duff, track on it.

I agree about the Best Buys version, the extra tracks are as good as anything else on it.

6. Re: the new album is really good

October 7, 2012

ZZ Top is a kind of band that could not change it, I really like their way to play and their chorus is so wonderful